Saturday 4 February 2017

MESSAGE TO READERS



A yuge thankyou to FB friends and blog-readers for their interest and persistence: for the first time the weekly audience passed the 2000 mark. Admittedly the post was called Dogblog, giving a slight clue to its subject matter, and dogs are very popular. Of course the same is true of cats, but I will not remind you of the audience figure for the post called, simply, 'Cats' because I don't want to hurt anyone's felines.

Much more seriously and sadly, one of the Editor's closest and dearest friends passed away yesterday. It was therefore not possible to complete this week's post, and her funeral is tomorrow morning. I hope very much to be able to post it this evening (Sunday) at the latest, or Monday without fail. I'm gutted and I hope you will bear with me.  I hope it won't be a spoiler to say that it is entitled:

                                                          #53 THE TRUMP CARD

In a post of several hundred words there are at least seven which are not libellous. Nobody's perfect but I will try harder in the future


No comments:

Post a Comment